Lisa Peers founded Peers and Players in 1998, in response to a need for a cohesive band of professional corporate actors for role-playing and other communications skills and training exercises. The global team of experienced professional actors are specialists in role-play, facilitation, and coaching for assessment and development programs.
With her background in TV, film, and theatre, Lisa has presented numerous training programs, on and off camera. She is an expert in people skills: verbal and non-verbal communication, with extensive experience in role play and coaching.
From its start as a small troupe performing in Australia, the team has grown to more than 400 actors, based around Australia, USA, Sth Amerca, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Dubai, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, and more. Peers and Players offer the best corporate actors, chosen for their professional acting credits and business experience.
Since our organization was founded, we have always believed that a profitable and sustainable business cannot exist without sound ethics and integrity. This belief lies at the very heart of our priorities. Our Code of Business Ethics encapsulates our respect for the law and for individuals, and our responsibilities to our clients and stakeholders. It provides the basis for our ethical culture.
Peers & Players has always been a values-based organization: our organizational values are a part of our DNA. Guided by our Values, we seek to adopt an ethical mindset and ethical behavior in all our daily business activities.
Our Code of Business Ethics sets out, explains, and formalizes our Values, principles of action, and rules of conduct and behavior regarding:
1. Our People: We are committed to providing a safe, inclusive work environment.
2. Business Integrity: As a business, we are committed to acting responsibly in the marketplace
3. Business Relationships: We are committed to delivering value and building longstanding relationships based on mutual trust with our clients, and achieving profitable and sustainable growth for the company
4. Company and Third-Party Assets: We recognize our responsibility to maintain the security and integrity of the assets of our Group and of the third parties we work with, by handling these assets responsibly and professionally
5. Corporate Social Responsibility: As responsible citizens, we support the communities and respect the environment in which we operate
Our seven values lie at the heart of everything we do and define who we are as a group, as individuals, and the way we do business.